Comprised of eight chapters the book focuses on temporary spaces that elude formal structures of control, negating a hierarchical system of social relationships Bey asks us to focus on the present. By giving uncompromised agency to the individual in this new territory allows an empowerment through creativity.
The chapters are as follows
- Pirate Utopias
- Waiting for the Revolution
- The Psychotopology of Everyday Life
- The Net and the Web
- "Gone to Croatan"
- Music as an Organizational Principle
- The Will To Power as Disappearance
- Ratholes in the Babylon of Information